Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
A fast paced, rapidly expanding web design and creative services company are looking for an Office Manager to join their Watford office as soon as possible.
The role will consist of general administrative and IT-related duties as well as ensuring that their office runs efficiently.
- Provide effective administrative support
- HR and Finance administration
- Diary management and arranging travel
- Supporting and liaising with other personnel
- Handling enquiries via telephone, e-mail and face to face
- Composing and proof-reading letters, emails and reports
- Developing and implementing efficient systems for office management
- Controlling office stationery levels; ordering supplies
- Managing filing systems
- Good IT skills including strong working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Highly organised and efficient at getting tasks done
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Pro-active, self-starter who is able to take the initiative
- Previous office management experience is preferred, but not essential providing you demonstrate the skills and attitude necessary to carry out the role
If you think you are a good fit for this role, then please apply by forwarding your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.