Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
A fast paced, rapidly expanding web design and creative services company are looking for Web Developers to join their Watford office as soon as possible.
The role will consist of working with designers and developers to create attractive, innovative and responsive websites.
- Responsible for the development of a diverse range of websites, portals and web-based tools for clients
- Day-to-day programming and development
- Liaising directly with clients regarding projects both at the initial requirement gathering stage and during a project lifecycle
- Evaluating client requirements, recommending platforms and benchmarking costs
- Create engaging concepts and functionality to meet client briefs and work with other team members to ensure briefs and deadlines are met
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and WordPress
- Knowledge of alternative languages/frameworks such as Apple X-Code, Node JS, CakePHP would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Highly organised and efficient at getting tasks done and working to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Pro-active, self-starter who is able to take the initiative
- Previous web development experience is essential and IT or related degree preferable
If you think you are a good fit for this role, then please apply by forwarding your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.